- Frame size: H132-280
- Rated voltage: 380, 660, 1140, 380/660,
- Rated frequency: 50Hz
- Power range: 2.2~90kw
- Installation method: IMB3
- Cooling method: IC411
- The efficiency index of this series of products has reached the first-level standard of GB30253-2013 “Energy Efficiency Limits and Energy Efficiency Grades of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generator”, reaching the international advanced level of similar products.
- This series of products is a fully enclosed, self-fan-cooled structure. It has the advantages of novel design, compact structure, beautiful appearance, high efficiency and power factor, good starting torque performance, energy saving, low noise, small vibration, safe and reliable operation, high efficiency and energy saving, etc.
- The base range of this series of products is 90~355, and the power level and installation dimensions fully comply with the standards of the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). The motor adopts F-class insulation, and the frame size above H180 has an oil injection and discharge device. If the user requires it, it can be equipped with a stator for temperature measurement. The working mode is S1, the cooling mode is IC411, and the enclosure protection level is IP54. It can also produce “W” outdoor at the same time. , “TH” humid tropics, “WTH” outdoor humid tropics, “W(F1～F2)” anti-corrosion type (F1 is medium anti-corrosion, F2 is strong anti-corrosion), the cooling fins of the motor are distributed vertically and horizontally, and the motor wiring The position of the box (according to the frame number) is divided into two structures: the side and the top of the frame (see the installation and outline dimension drawing) for the user to choose (if the user does not specify otherwise, the junction box is on the right side).
- The rated frequency of this series of products is 50Hz, and the rated voltage is 380V or 660V. It has self-starting capability and can also be started with variable frequency. Both have higher efficiency, wider economical operating range, and significant energy-saving effects. The temperature rise of the motor is low. Under the rated load, the temperature rise of the motor is 30-50K.
- This series of products can completely replace Y2, Y3 and other series of low-voltage asynchronous motors, and can also increase the power density and reduce the frame size design according to user needs.
- This series of products are widely used in various equipment such as fans, pumps, compressors, belt conveyors, etc. in the fields of electric power, petroleum, metallurgy, textiles, and building materials.
The permanent magnet synchronous motor provides the magnetic field required for electromechanical energy conversion by permanent magnets, without excitation power supply.
There is almost no current in the rotor during synchronous operation, so the copper loss of the rotor is close to zero, and the power factor is greatly improved compared with the asynchronous motor.
The reactive current in the stator winding is small, the copper loss of the stator is reduced, and the efficiency of the permanent magnet synchronous motor is higher than that of the asynchronous motor under the same conditions. The actual operating current of the permanent magnet synchronous motor is more than 15% lower than that of the asynchronous motor.
The temperature rise is about 20K lower than that of a three-phase asynchronous motor with the same power and speed, and the power factor reaches 0.96 or above.
The rated efficiency is 1% to 8% higher than that of the three-phase asynchronous motor, and the efficiency index reaches or exceeds the first-class standard of GB30253-2013 “Energy Efficiency Limits and Energy Efficiency Grades of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors”.
Permanent magnet synchronous motors also have significant advantages in other aspects:
1) Synchronous operation, no speed fluctuations, no increase in pipeline resistance when driving fans and pump loads;
2) It can be designed with high starting torque and high overload capacity,
3) The high-efficiency operation range is wide. When the load rate is 25%-120%, the operating efficiency and power factor do not change much, and the operating efficiency is >85%, and the power factor is >0.9, and the energy-saving effect is remarkable.
4) The power factor is high, which improves the quality factor of the power grid. There is no need to install reactive power compensation devices in the power grid, and the capacity of substation equipment can be fully utilized.
5) Working with the frequency conversion speed regulation system, compared with the asynchronous motor, the dynamic response is better.
6) The power density is high, and at the same power and speed, it can reduce at least one frame size compared with the asynchronous motor.
7) There are many topological structures of permanent magnet synchronous motors, and customized product services can be realized in a wide range and extreme conditions.
The meaning of TYCX permanent magnet synchronous generator
T stands for synchronous; Y stands for permanent magnet; Cx stands for super high efficiency.