- Product name:high-voltage three-phase induction motors
- Product type:vertical
- Rate power:200~2240kW
- Rate voltage:10kV
- Frame size: 450~630
- Poles: 4~12p
- Installation type:IMV1
- Protection degree: YLS series: IP23
YLKS、YLKK series: IP55
- Cooling method: YLS series: IC401,
YLKK series: IC611 or IC616
- YLS, YLKK series high-voltage three-phase induction motors are series products designed and manufactured based on our company’s practical experience in producing high-voltage motors. They have compact structure, light weight, high efficiency, energy saving, low noise, low vibration, high reliability, long service life, easy installation and maintenance, etc.
- The power level and electrical performance of this series of motors comply with the national standard GB755 “Rating and Performance of Rotating Electric Machines” and the relevant IEC standards of the International Electrotechnical Commission.
- The mechanical dimensions and tolerances of each part of this series of motors conform to the national standard GB/T1800-1804 and the ISO standard of the International Committee for Standardization.
- The enclosure protection grades of this series of motors are IP23, IP44, IP54, IP55 and IP56 according to the standards of GB4942.1 and IEC34-5 “Enclosure Protection Grades for Rotating Electric Machines”. IP23 motors can be made into IP44 (duct ventilation) or IPW24 (weather protection type) according to user requirements. If users need other protection grades, they can be supplied separately.
- The cooling methods of this series of motors are IC01, IC611, and IC81W according to the standards of GB/T1993 and IEC34-6 “Cooling Methods for Rotating Electric Machines” respectively. If users need other cooling methods, they can be supplied separately.
- The structure and installation type of this series of motors are IMV1 structure, which conforms to the provisions of GB997 and IEC34-7 “Code of Motor Structure and Installation Type”.
- This series of motors adopts box-type structure, and the frame is welded into box-type with steel plate, which is light in weight and good in rigidity. There are window holes on both sides of the machine base, and shutters are installed. After removing, you can observe and access the inside of the motor, which is convenient for the maintenance and repair of the motor.
- The stator adopts an external press-fit structure, the stator winding adopts F-class insulating material, the 10kv motor adopts reliable anti-corona measures, and the winding ends are reliably fixed and bound. In the manufacturing process, it has undergone several pulse voltage tests and ground withstand voltage tests, and is treated by vacuum pressure impregnation solvent-free paint process (VP). Therefore, the motor has excellent and reliable insulation performance, good mechanical strength and strong moisture resistance.
- The squirrel-cage rotor has two structures of cast aluminum and copper bars, which are manufactured by advanced and reliable cast aluminum process or welding process, and have been verified by accurate dynamic balance, so the motor runs smoothly and reliably.
- The bearing protection grade is IP44 or IP54.
- The protection grade of the main outlet box is IP54, and there are separate grounding terminals inside and outside the main outlet box.The inlet hole of the outlet box can be turned up, down, left and right around.
- According to user requirements, temperature measurement devices can be added to important parts such as stator windings and bearings to facilitate on-site observation and remote monitoring to ensure safe and reliable operation of the motor.
According to the provisions of GB4831, the motor model is composed of two parts, product code and specification code. The product code is represented by the motor series code, and the meaning is as follows:
- YLS – vertical squirrel cage induction motor
- YLST——Asynchronous motor with vertical squirrel cage bearing axial thrust
- YLKS——Vertical squirrel cage with air-water cooler induction motor
- YLKST——Asynchronous motor with air-water cooler with vertical squirrel cage bearing axial thrust
- YLKK——Vertical squirrel cage with air-air cooler induction motor
- YLKKT——Asynchronous motor with air-air cooler with vertical squirrel cage bearing axial thrust
The specification code is composed of center height, iron core length serial number, and pole number.
- “Y” is induction motor
- “L” is vertical
- “KK” is air-air cooler
- “400” is center height
- “4” is pole number
Scope of use
This series of motors can be used to drive vertical water pumps and other mechanical equipment, and be used as prime movers in various industrial and mining enterprises such as mining, machinery, petrochemical industries, and power plants.
The basic conditions for the normal operation of the motor:
- The altitude does not exceed 1000m;
- The maximum ambient air temperature does not exceed 40°C; the minimum ambient air temperature is -15°C for motors using rolling bearings; 5°C for motors using sliding bearings;
- For YLKS, YLKST series motors, the cooling water temperature at the cooling inlet is 5~33℃;
- The average maximum relative humidity of the wettest month is 90% and the average minimum temperature of the month is not higher than 25℃;
- The power frequency is 50Hz±l%;
- The variation range of the working voltage is not more than ±5% of the rated voltage;
- The motor rating is continuous duty S1;
- YLST, YLKKT, YLKST motors can withstand axial thrust of 3~60 tons.